James the chimney sweep, Master Chimney Sweep & Flue Technician
The premier chimney sweep supporting residents and local businesses in Kent & East Sussex – James the Sweep
James the chimney Sweep is a HETAS approved chimney sweep and the highest rated chimney sweep and flue technician in Royal Tunbridge Wells, and nearby areas of Kent and East Sussex. He has swept hundreds of chimneys over the past 20 years and has given customers professional advice on all aspects of chimney care. When it comes to experience – James is a leader in the chimney sweeping trade, proving himself reliable, honest, helpful and technically accurate. He is dedicated to keeping people safe from the risks of carbon monoxide poisoning and uncontrolled fires. James also mentors other budding chimney sweeps in the industry as well.
With considerable chimney cleaning experience, James has swept chimney’s in bungalows, terraced, semi-detached and detached houses. Pubs and restaurants. Private & public stately homes and even castles. Hever Castle & The Knole Estate are regular clients. As a Kent and East Sussex chimney sweep he has clients in Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, Crowborough, Hadlow, Pembury, Paddock wood, Maidstone and Orpington.
Chimney sweeping Special offers
James the sweep offers a discount for sweeping multiple chimneys at the same location.
James the Sweep chimney sweeping services
Why choose James the sweep
- Fresh clean dust sheets with every sweep.
- Over 20 years’ experience in the industry.
- Genuinely friendly and helpful service.
- Punctual, no waiting in all day, James is always on time.
- HETAS approved chimney sweep.
- A member of the guild of Master Sweeps.
- Affordable pricing.
- Discounts for sweeping multiple chimneys at the same location.
- Repeat customers can book a chimney sweeping in advance.
- Experienced in servicing wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues.
- James also gives FREE advice on chimney liners.
James the sweep customer reviews
- “Top man, top service” – Will Griffiths
- “Great price, great service, great advice” – Howard
- “I recommend your chimney sweep service to all” – Karen
- “Very thorough, punctual, clean and a particularly friendly chap” – Matthew
- “No mess – No fuss and no dust. Just good service.” – Maiwenn
- “Prompt, professional and cheery chimney sweep!” – Gareth
James the chimney sweep is trained, licensed and insured to sweep all kinds of chimneys, flues fireplaces and stoves.
- Open Fire
- Wood burning stoves
- Aga flues
- Multi fuel stoves
- Jetmaster fire
- Gas Fire
- Oil Fired Boiler
8 tell-tale signs your chimney is blocked
- A poorly burning fire or one that goes out frequently.
- Smoke coming back down the chimney into your home.
- Debris falling into the hearth from the chimney.
- Evidence of a bird’s nest in your chimney. Chirping sounds coming from your chimney, loose twigs or leaves falling into the hearth or birds flying in and out of the top of your chimney.
- Your carbon monoxide meter has gone off indicating there is carbon monoxide or toxic fume build up in your home.
- A nasty smell coming from the fireplace.
- You can see a soot build up or dripping soot inside the chimney.
- A chimney fire (inside the upper chimney and not the hearth).
If you experience any of these signs you probably have a blocked chimney and need the expertise of a qualified chimney sweep right away.
James the sweeps’ chimney sweeping information hub
If you are interested in chimney sweeping browse James the sweep’s information hub for more details on how to sweep your own chimney, the history of chimney sweeping or how to make a DIY chimney sweep costume.
To book a sweep or get chimney sweep advice contact James the Sweep on 07587 134589.