Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Hartfield, East Sussex, TN7 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Hartfield is a village and civil parish not far from Tunbridge Wells. The location is famous for being where the author of the Winnie the Pooh books, AA Milne lived with his son Christopher Robin Milne. The site was the inspiration for the world-famous Pooh stories and there is a Pooh bear bridge where the public can visit and play a game of ‘Pooh Sticks’. Hartfield contains a number of Pooh related sites: 100 Acre Wood, Ashdown Forest, Pooh Corner with Piglet’s Tearoom, Roo’s Sandy Pit and The Heffalump Trap amongst others. The literary interest in children’s stories is also shown in Hartfield’s annual Storyfest event, which has workshops, readings and film showings.
Is your chimney making you cry “Oh, bother!” ? If so, let me know and I’ll do my best to help!
– James the Chimney Sweep