Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Mereworth, Kent, ME18 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Mereworth is a lovely village situated near Maidstone in Kent. The village was originally developed near Mereworth Castle but moved in the 18th century to suit the tastes of the landed gentry. Compensation was given at the time but the move saw a church demolished and replaced with a Palladian designed replacement, which is Grade I listed.
Mereworth Community Primary School serves educational needs for local youngsters. The school is found between Maidstone and Tonbridge and it was given a ‘good rating’ in March 2017 by OFSTED. ‘Lasting learning experiences for life’ is the mission statement of the school, which prides itself on Values Based Education.
Mereworth has a unique claim to fame in that it is linked to Charles Lucas. He was the first person to be awarded the Victoria Cross after he threw a live bomb overboard the Hecla Ship in the Baltic on June 21 1854. Writer Clarence Henry Warren, meanwhile, used his experiences of growing up in Mereworth as a resource for his book, ‘A Boy in Kent’.
Looking for a chimney sweep in Mereworth?
James the Chimney sweep is available in Mereworth and surrounding areas.