HETAS approved Master Chimney sweep - West Peckham, Kent, ME18
My chimney cleaning services in West Peckham
Chimney cleaning in West Peckham
I charge £60 for a standard brush sweep for a wood burner or open fire. This chimney cleaning price includes the full chimney sweep, the fire and CO risk assessment, a chimney smoke test and an official Certificate of Chimney Sweeping useful for household insurance.
I am licensed and insured to sweep all kinds of chimneys, flues fireplaces and stoves. This includes Aga flues, Multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fire, Rayburn, Inglenook, Parkray, Gas Fire and Oil Fired Boilers.
- What's included in a chimney sweeping?
- When can I book a sweep?
- How long does it take to sweep a chimney?
- How do you prepare for a chimney sweep?
- When should you sweep a chimney?
- How to sweep a chimney?
- What happens if you don't sweep your chimney?
Bird nest removal in West Peckham
I charge £100 for the first hour of work and then £60 per hour after that if the job is particularly complicated. Please note that the bird's nest is always left with the householder for disposal.
- How do you know birds are nesting in your chimney?
- How do you remove a nest from a chimney?
- How to keep birds out of your chimney?
- The law on bird nest removal from your chimney
CCTV chimney inspection in West Peckham
I charge £60 for a sweep (which must be conducted before the inspection) and £100 for a chimney inspection. If you have any worries about using your solid fuel appliance or open fire you should get a CCTV chimney inspection from a qualified chimney sweep.
- What is a chimney inspection?
- 5 Signs that you need a chimney inspection
- What is involved in a chimney inspection?
- 5 benefits of a chimney inspection?
- Should I get a chimney inspection before buying a house?
A chimney sweep hoover is used as standard with every sweep
During my standard £60 sweep I use a HEPA filter chimney sweep vacuum to make sure no soot and ash particles escape into your home.
A chimney sweep certificate issued with every sweep
Whenever I conduct a sweep in West Peckham, I always provide the householder with an official, Certificate of Chimney Sweeping. This indicates that a sweep has been conducted to the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps industry standard and can be used for household insurance purposes.
- What is a chimney sweep certificate?
- Do I need a chimney sweep certificate?
- The Certificate of Chimney Sweeping
Chimney cowls, chimney pots and chimney guards
I advise clients in West Peckham about what type and what size chimney cowl, pot or guard will best suit their fire setup. Due to health and safety issues, I do not fit chimney cowls, pots or guards myself. I arrange fitting with my trusted colleagues who do an excellent job of installation for my clients.
- What is a chimney cowl?
- What is a chimney pot?
- What is a chimney bird guard?
- What is capping a chimney?
- Broken or damaged chimney cowls, chimney pots and chimney bird guards
- Can I fit my own chimney pot, cowl or bird guard?
- Can a chimney sweep fit a cowl?
If you have any questions about chimney sweeping or chimney care, I would love to hear from you. Call me on 07587 134589 today.
About West Peckham
West Peckham has been influenced by the power of water in its surroundings. The Wateringbury Stream is found within the parish which is also witness to the flow of the River Bourne that used to power corn and paper mills.
Oxon Heath is a well-known former manor house which is a chimney sweep’s dream with its fantastic roof and chimney structure! The Saxon Church of St Dunstan is a grade one listed building.