Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Horsmonden, Kent, TN12 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Horsmonden in the Weald of Kent is famous for its annual Gypsy Horse Fair every September. Weaving, iron and gunfounding have all been major industries in the past and the parish connects to August Pitts and Gaffords Bridge in the north and Shirrendon Woods to the west with Spelmonden to the south.
The River Teise flows along the eastern border. Altogether the parish is nine square miles and I have a regular customer base cleaning chimneys in the local area which has lots of woodlands, ponds, orchards and hop gardens. Stunning!
Lookiing for a chimney sweep in Horsmonden?
James the Chimney Sweep is available in Horsmonden and surrounding areas.