Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Brenchley, Kent, TN12 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Brenchley is a wonderful village in the Brenchley and Matfield civil parish – within the borough of Tunbridge Wells. James the Sweep is the local chimney sweep in Brenchley and he enjoys keeping villagers safe from risks of carbon monoxide poisoning and uncontrolled chimney fires. Sophie, the Countess of Wessex and wife of Prince Edward, grew up in Brenchley, and she trained as a secretary at West Kent College. The village is noted for a line of impressive yew trees leading up to the quaint All Saints Parish Church. One of the main industries in the village used to be iron making and the site of the former post medieval furnace can still be seen in the parish of Horsmonden.
Need a chimney swept in Brenchley ?
James the Chimney Sweep covers Brenchley
and the surrounding area including
Matfield, Pembury and Paddock Wood.