Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Flimwell, East Sussex, TN5 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Flimwell is a village not far from Ticehurst in Rother District. The settlement has a colourful history, which has been tragic at times. Some 300 locals lost their heads at the command of King Henry III at Yellowcoat Wood in 1264. The king had learnt that some local men had sided with barons in the Battle of Lewes and killed his cook. Later on in history, the village school was damaged by a V1 doodlebug in 1944. Fortunately the pupils had been evacuated. The building was later converted into a house in 1980.
Some houses of note with super chimneys are on the right hand side as you go over the hill from Hawkhurst Road. They were from a Victorian farming estate and the olde Sussex style is shown in the remakable Gothic windows, steep gables and hung tiles. I always think of chimney sweeps from the past when I see that place!
Looking for a chimney sweep in Flimwell ?
James the chimney sweep is available in Flimwell and surrounding areas.