Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Matfield, Kent, TN12 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Matfield is a favourite chimney sweeping location for James the Sweep. James has been sweeping flues and inspecting woodburners, open fires and gas fires in the village for many years. The countryside charm led to Matfield being crowned ‘Kent Village of the Year’ in 2010 and it’s not hard to see why. It’s simply a lovely place to live and work. It’s well worth visiting should you find yourself passing by the village, which is located in the parish of Brenchley in the borough of Royal Tunbridge Wells.
Famous poet Siegfriend Sassoon, who evoked the pain of the First World War in his poetry, was born in the village of Matfield. It is also noted for a lovely large village green (factually the largest green in Kent!) and there’s also Matfield House, a Georgian period manor, which is grade one listed. If you fancy a pint or two, there’s a great array of pubs with The Poet, Star and The Wheelwright’s Arms.
Looking for a chimney sweep in Matfield?
James the Chimney Sweep is available in Matfield and surrounding areas.