Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Ticehurst, East Sussex, TN5 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Ticehurst is a charming village, which is part of the electoral ward of the same name with Etchingham. The settlement is located within Rother district in East Sussex, which is within the upper environs of the River Rother and Bewl Water. Parishes included in the Ticehurst boundary include Stonegate and Flimwell. The village enjoys a busy social calendar with a specific village club in Lower High Street. There’s also a walking group (the Ticehurst Footpath Society), gardeners’ association and Ticehurst is the base for the Antiquarian Horological Society, which is a serious hobby horse for all-things related to time: watches, clocks, etc. Pashley Manor Gardens is a particularly popular local attraction, especially the Grade 1 manor house, which dates back to the 1550s. Etchingham and Stonegate are the nearest railway stations and there is a regular Stagecoach bus service serving the local area, which runs between Tunbridge Wells and Hurst Green.