Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Dunton Green, Kent, TN13 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
About Dunton Green
James the Chimney Sweep, working in and around Dunton Green
Dunton Green is a village and civil parish in the Sevenoaks District, Kent. It is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty, in the area of the Kent Downs. Walking trails in the village include the North Downs Way and Darent Valley Path. The area between Lennard Road and Dunton Green Primary School contains the main shopping arcade in the village. There are also shopping outlets and places to eat in London Road. Dunton Green Railway Station acts as a transport hub for other areas in Kent and beyond and there is also a bus for residents. Industry has a history in Dunton Green with the founding of the Dunton Green Brick, Tile and Pottery Works in 1862. A number of villagers are part of St Mary’s Church in Riverhead and there is a Pentecostal church, an Assemblies of God church, in Station Road.
James the chimney sweep is available in Dunton Green and surrounding areas.
– James The Chimney Sweep