Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Riverhead, Kent, TN13 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Riverhead village is linked within the urban reach of Sevenoaks town and district in the county of Kent. The village is visually appealing with 30 listed properties. It is a settlement which stretches from the banks of the River Darwent via Dibden hamlet, to Mill Bank Wood to Chipstead Lake. Saxon origins for the name of Riverhead mean ‘cattle landing place’ and it was an ancient abode, which grew especially in the Georgian era. There have been several cottage industries but agriculture has been of major importance to the village’s prosperity. Villagers enjoy a carnival and fete each year, thanks to a local scout group. There is an element of diversity in the layout of Riverhead with, for example, the Barratt Lakeside Place Estate beside Chipstead Lake.
Looking for a chimney sweep in Riverhead?
James the Chimney Sweep is available in Riverhead and surrounding areas.