Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Seal, Kent, TN15 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Seal is a quaint Kentish village in the Sevenoaks District, which is also a civil parish. The settlement is closely linked to nearby Sevenoaks town. Historians debate the origins of the name ‘Seal’ but there seems to be a connotation to the Park Lane Pond, with the name ‘sol’ relating to ‘muddy place’. Seal villagers enjoy growing vegetables and herbs in allotments alongside the recreation ground. Three community halls also serve the settlement: Seal Village Hall, Seal Pavilion and Seal Church Hall. Various retail outlets and eateries can also be found on the High Street and the Shepherd Neames Brewery manages ‘The Five Bells’ pub. Bus routes from Seal reach other areas of Kent such as Sevenoaks, Dunton Green, Kemsing, Edenbridge, Shipbourne and Plaxtol, amongst other areas.