Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Borough Green, Kent, TN15 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
About Borough Green
Borough Green is both a civil parish and large village in Kent’s Tonbridge and Malling district, found between Sevenoaks and Maidstone on the A25 road. The name derives from joining the connotation of the former borough of Wrotham with the green used for leisure pursuits. There were a number of inns in the vicinity, some of which closed but others remain open as country pubs in the area. The River Bourne wents its peaceful way through the south of the parish, which makes for a pleasant ramble by foot. A wonderful 17th century home called Great Comp is only a mile from the village, which is viewable to visitors. There are four churches in Borough Green and the local football team, which is very active, is Potters Football Club, which plays in the Sevenoaks & District Premier Division. Borough Green Junior Football Club is also very active.
If you live in Borough Green, I’m never far away! Give me, James The Chimney Sweep a call! My contacts area is available from the “contact” area of this website. I look forward to hearing from you.
– James The Chimney Sweep