HETAS approved Master Chimney sweep - Bidborough, Kent, TN4
My chimney cleaning services in Bidborough
Chimney cleaning in Bidborough
I charge £70 for a standard brush sweep for a wood burner or open fire. This chimney cleaning price includes the full chimney sweep, the fire and CO risk assessment, a chimney smoke test and an official Certificate of Chimney Sweeping useful for household insurance.
I am licensed and insured to sweep all kinds of chimneys, flues fireplaces and stoves. This includes Aga flues, Multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fire, Rayburn, Inglenook, Parkray, Gas Fire and Oil Fired Boilers.
- What's included in a chimney sweeping?
- When can I book a sweep?
- How long does it take to sweep a chimney?
- How do you prepare for a chimney sweep?
- When should you sweep a chimney?
- How to sweep a chimney?
- What happens if you don't sweep your chimney?
Bird nest removal in Bidborough
I charge £100 for the first hour of work and then £60 per hour after that if the job is particularly complicated. Please note that the bird's nest is always left with the householder for disposal.
- How do you know birds are nesting in your chimney?
- How do you remove a nest from a chimney?
- How to keep birds out of your chimney?
- The law on bird nest removal from your chimney
CCTV chimney inspection in Bidborough
I charge £70 for a sweep (which must be conducted before the inspection) and £100 for a chimney inspection. If you have any worries about using your solid fuel appliance or open fire you should get a CCTV chimney inspection from a qualified chimney sweep.
- What is a chimney inspection?
- 5 Signs that you need a chimney inspection
- What is involved in a chimney inspection?
- 5 benefits of a chimney inspection?
- Should I get a chimney inspection before buying a house?
A chimney sweep hoover is used as standard with every sweep
During my standard £70 sweep I use a HEPA filter chimney sweep vacuum to make sure no soot and ash particles escape into your home.
A chimney sweep certificate issued with every sweep
Whenever I conduct a sweep in Bidborough, I always provide the householder with an official, Certificate of Chimney Sweeping. This indicates that a sweep has been conducted to the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps industry standard and can be used for household insurance purposes.
- What is a chimney sweep certificate?
- Do I need a chimney sweep certificate?
- The Certificate of Chimney Sweeping
Chimney cowls, chimney pots and chimney guards
I advise clients in Bidborough about what type and what size chimney cowl, pot or guard will best suit their fire setup. Due to health and safety issues, I do not fit chimney cowls, pots or guards myself. I arrange fitting with my trusted colleagues who do an excellent job of installation for my clients.
- What is a chimney cowl?
- What is a chimney pot?
- What is a chimney bird guard?
- What is capping a chimney?
- Broken or damaged chimney cowls, chimney pots and chimney bird guards
- Can I fit my own chimney pot, cowl or bird guard?
- Can a chimney sweep fit a cowl?
If you have any questions about chimney sweeping or chimney care, I would love to hear from you. Call me on 07587 134589 today.
Bidborough near Tunbridge Wells would be an ideal candidate for a model village: houses with chimneys puffing smoke; a bustling community hall; a brilliant primary school; the famous ‘BADS’ drama group, Women’s Institute and the like; and all types of sports facilities. No wonder some families have lived there for decades: the ‘POhim-Browns’ have always been in St Lawrence Avenue, for example. It is also an ideal location for London commuters.
There are plenty of leisure opportunities in Bidborough. It contains two large recreation areas, which are used by local cricket and football clubs. There’s also a gardening club and a bowls green, as well as a tennis court. The Kentish Hare pub, the local popular jaunt, does a good job rousing villagers whether it’s a cold winter’s night or a warm summer evening. A number of villagers are also part of the St Lawrence Church, which dates back to the 11th century, and is part of the Southborough Team Ministry. There is a creche and house groups, youth activities and different prayer groups.
Looking for a chimney sweep in Bidborough?
James the Chimney Sweep is available in Bidborough and surrounding areas.
– James the Chimney Sweep
Looking for a chimney sweep in Bidborough ?
James the Chimney Sweep covers the whole of
the Bidborough area.