Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Groombridge, East Sussex, TN3 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
James the Chimney Sweep, Working in and around Groombridge
Groombridge is a pretty village found on Kent’s border with East Sussex and just four-and-a-half miles from Tunbridge Wells. Residents call the settlement within Withyam Civil Parish, in Wealden District, by the name of ‘New Groombridge’. The older buildings together are termed, ‘Old Groombridge’, within Speldhurst Civil Parish. The community in New Groombridge revolves around the Junction Inn, an assortment of local retail and food outlets, such as a bakery and general store, as well as a primary school. The older part includes a pub, the Crown Inn, as well as the Church of St John – but no shops, to date.
NEED A CHIMNEY SWEPT IN GROOMBRIDGE ?
James the chimney sweep covers Groombridge and the surrounding area.