Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the High Brooms, Kent, TN4 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
About High Brooms
High Brooms suburb is located to the north east of Royal Tunbridge Wells. The settlement is in the civil parish of Southborough in the county of Kent. Historical highlights include three landmarks, which have now been demolished – large Victorian cylinders in Sandhurst Road, which used to contain gas. The structures stood still for 130 years before they were toppled. Another nugget from yesteryear is the clay industry, which was popular in the 1885 to 1968 period, thanks to the High Brooms Brick & Tile Company.
Looking for a chimney sweep in High Brooms?
James the Chimney Sweep is available in High Brroms and surrounding areas.