Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Penshurst, Kent, TN11 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Penshurst is beautiful – and that’s official! Most of the parish, four miles west of Tonbridge in the Sevenoaks District, falls within the Hgh Weald Area of Oustanding Natural Beauty.
It’s a true pleasure for me to help residents in the village, make their chimneys safe to use, whether that is in Penshurst Place itself or further afield such as Smart’s Hill and Saint’s Hill. The Tudor style prevalent in the design of many houses in the village is a true wonder and always a pleasure to see when I turn up in my van ready for a hard day’s work, sweeping flues.
Penshurst Place, built in 1341, has been used for films as a location. The mansion features in the BBC series, Merlin and also in Hollywood’s The Princess Bride and The Other Boleyn Girl. The gardens and house itself are available for the public to see and considered a popular tourist hotspot. Another remarkable building in Penshurst is the parish church of St John the Baptist, which is Grade One listed. Graves at the site include two winners of the Victoria Cross, a Viceroy of India and two field marshals.