Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Speldhurst, Kent, TN3 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Sausages and prams are famous in Speldhurst (meaning [Old English] ‘where wood chips are found’), a lovely village west of Tunbridge Wells. Speldhurst Sausages have a worldwide reputation for being cracking sizzlers. The village is also famous for its second annual pram race in May with contenders pushing ‘babies’ in races helped by half pints courtesy of the old Northfields pub and George and Dragon.
Speldhurst is developing all the time with a primary school rated as outstanding by OFSTED, a church with an eight-bell peal, a pub offering rustic fare, which was originally constructed in the 13th century; as well as other eateries and retail outlets. It’s a pleasant, Kentish village, tucked away in charming countryside but not far at all from Tunbridge Wells.
Looking for a chimney sweep in Speldhurst Nr Tunbridge Wells ?
James the chimney sweep covers Speldhurst and the surrounding area.