HETAS approved Master Chimney sweep - Chelsfield, Kent, BR6
My chimney cleaning services in Chelsfield
Chimney cleaning in Chelsfield
I charge £60 for a standard brush sweep for a wood burner or open fire. This chimney cleaning price includes the full chimney sweep, the fire and CO risk assessment, a chimney smoke test and an official Certificate of Chimney Sweeping useful for household insurance.
I am licensed and insured to sweep all kinds of chimneys, flues fireplaces and stoves. This includes Aga flues, Multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fire, Rayburn, Inglenook, Parkray, Gas Fire and Oil Fired Boilers.
- What's included in a chimney sweeping?
- When can I book a sweep?
- How long does it take to sweep a chimney?
- How do you prepare for a chimney sweep?
- When should you sweep a chimney?
- How to sweep a chimney?
- What happens if you don't sweep your chimney?
Bird nest removal in Chelsfield
I charge £100 for the first hour of work and then £60 per hour after that if the job is particularly complicated. Please note that the bird's nest is always left with the householder for disposal.
- How do you know birds are nesting in your chimney?
- How do you remove a nest from a chimney?
- How to keep birds out of your chimney?
- The law on bird nest removal from your chimney
CCTV chimney inspection in Chelsfield
I charge £60 for a sweep (which must be conducted before the inspection) and £100 for a chimney inspection. If you have any worries about using your solid fuel appliance or open fire you should get a CCTV chimney inspection from a qualified chimney sweep.
- What is a chimney inspection?
- 5 Signs that you need a chimney inspection
- What is involved in a chimney inspection?
- 5 benefits of a chimney inspection?
- Should I get a chimney inspection before buying a house?
A chimney sweep hoover is used as standard with every sweep
During my standard £60 sweep I use a HEPA filter chimney sweep vacuum to make sure no soot and ash particles escape into your home.
A chimney sweep certificate issued with every sweep
Whenever I conduct a sweep in Chelsfield, I always provide the householder with an official, Certificate of Chimney Sweeping. This indicates that a sweep has been conducted to the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps industry standard and can be used for household insurance purposes.
- What is a chimney sweep certificate?
- Do I need a chimney sweep certificate?
- The Certificate of Chimney Sweeping
Chimney cowls, chimney pots and chimney guards
I advise clients in Chelsfield about what type and what size chimney cowl, pot or guard will best suit their fire setup. Due to health and safety issues, I do not fit chimney cowls, pots or guards myself. I arrange fitting with my trusted colleagues who do an excellent job of installation for my clients.
- What is a chimney cowl?
- What is a chimney pot?
- What is a chimney bird guard?
- What is capping a chimney?
- Broken or damaged chimney cowls, chimney pots and chimney bird guards
- Can I fit my own chimney pot, cowl or bird guard?
- Can a chimney sweep fit a cowl?
If you have any questions about chimney sweeping or chimney care, I would love to hear from you. Call me on 07587 134589 today.
Chelsfield has evolved from a civil parish that included an area called Pratt’s Bottom. Just putting that out there… These days, it still has a lovely, British vibe and a strong sense of culture and community, as the area’s residents get together three times a year for different fayres and raise loads of money together for fantastic causes. But, if you’re not in town for these special events, there are always plenty of other great things to do nearby:
Orpington Palace Superbowl
Who doesn’t love bowling? With handy ramps available to make sure the kids included, and a bar to offer the grown-ups some in-game refreshment, there’s something to keep everyone happy! Remember, it’s the taking part that counts! Unless you win. Then it’s totally the winning that counts…
This modestly sized animal park has been a much loved attraction for fifteen years, and still provides entertainment and the opportunity to meet lots of snakes, mammals and birds. Get up close and personal with nature!
Tunbridge Wells Museum & Art Gallery
Here, you can view a massive range of exhibits from natural history and archeology to historic toys, costume and textiles! After one visit, your head will be awash with so much new information that you’ll have to go back again soon to take it all in all over again.
Do you have a working chimney in your Chelsfield home? Allow me to shoulder the effort of keeping it spick and span! – James The Sweep