Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Hawkenbury, Kent, TN2 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney brush sweeping and electric power sweeping
- Chimney services for Wood burning stoves, multi fuel stoves, Jetmaster fires and Aga flues
- Bird’s nests removal
- Industrial vacuum clean up after the sweep
- Complete chimney safety inspections and certification
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- Colour CCTV chimney camera inspection
- FREE advice on chimney care and liners
James is a HETAS approved chimney sweep.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, We’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact us TODAY!
You will find our rates fair and competitive. We like to be paid for the work we do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Hawkenbury village is in the Park Ward of Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The village was founded in the 17th century and used to be in Frant Parish. Open spaces abound with The Meadow in Camden Park, Farncombe Road, and The Hawkenbury all popular leisure sites with the public. The latter space has facilities such as a children’s play area, tennis courts, football and cricket pitches and an all-weather pitch. Allotments are a favourite pastime for some villagers with the Halls Hole Road site being very popular.
Looking for a chimney sweep in Hawkenbury near Tunbridge Wells?
James the chimney sweep covers Hawkenbury and the whole
of Tunbridge Wells.